|Details||The International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) is the largest industrial trade show in USA. The event is held every two years in September at McCormick Place, Chicago.|
- More than 1’900 exhibitors from the metalworking industry will display their products and productivity solutions on about 120’0000 square meter of exhibit space.
- IMTS attracts more than 100’000 buyers and sellers from over 119 countries.
- Metal Cutting: contains everything from machining centers and assembly automation to flexible manufacturing systems and lathes.
- Tooling & Workholding Systems: features jigs, fixtures, cutting tools of all types and related accessories.
- Metal Forming & Fabricating/Laser Processes: home to waterjet, plasma-arc and laser systems, welding equipment, heat treating and more.
Swissmem organises/operates in collaboration with the Swiss Machine Tool Society SMTS the Swiss Hospitality Suite, an information booth and a Swiss Evening.
- Other pavilions at IMTS include Abrasive Machining /Sawing/Finishing; Controls & CAD –CAM; EDM; Gear Generation; Industrial Automation North America; Machine Components/ Cleaning/ Environmental and Quality Assurance.