The Compressors, Pneumatic and Vacuum Technology industry sector offers a platform for informal encounters and for discussion of key issues at national and international level. In terms of content, the sector’s focus is on further technical development. One increasingly significant aspect here is the sustainability of compressed air systems. Alongside cost and energy efficiency, the priority is ensuring efficient and reliable distribution of compressed air. The results from the sector's collaborative work are finding their way into standards and technical guidelines at both national and international level.
As an industry-specific professional association, the industry sector represents the interests of its manufacturers, engineering firms and service providers vis-à-vis the public, national and international authorities, and other economic operators. It is also a member of European industry association PNEUROP.
- Regular sharing of information and experiences and cultivation of contacts among member companies
- Networking with nationally and internationally relevant organizations
- Insights into and background information on other companies and industry-relevant key topics
- Lobbying at the technological level via the European association
- Exchanges with technical experts from other companies on technological trends.
- Background information on and insights into other businesses.
- Industry-specific information on technology development and market trends.
- Monitoring of the development of international technical regulations (standards, guidelines, recommendations) and information on changes to these.