Swiss manufacturers of packaging machinery export 90% of their products. These businesses are renowned for individual machines and complete system solutions in the food and non-food sector, and also as suppliers of conveyor belts and weighing machines.
The specialist group’s aim is to strengthen the consequence and attractiveness of the industry in the eyes of the public, to closely track national and international trends in packaging technology, and to maintain intensive exchanges between members.
- Information on national and international trends which helps companies to open up and develop markets in the field of packaging technology.
- Regular information sharing among specialist group member companies.
- Continuous expansion of the network within the industry
- Maintaining contacts and collaborating with relevant organizations in Switzerland and abroad (COPAMA, SVI, DVI, OFI).
- Organizing industry events on new technologies, trends and innovations and their implications for member companies’ activities.
- Fostering synergies between theory and practice through close collaboration with universities of applied sciences and technical institutes
- Organizing company visits for familiarization with cutting-edge technologies and applications.
- Exchanges with technical experts from other companies on technological trends, innovations and challenges in the packaging technology field.
- Insights from these exchanges to use in your own work.
- Access to the specialist group’s network
- Finding partners to resolve operational problems and points of contact for joint ventures with the potential to lead to new joint projects.