Swissmem helps member companies to implement the collective labour agreement and also advises them on all matters to do with labour law and social insurance legislation.
At your service
- Swissmem advises, informs and supplies documents to its member companies on matters concerning the application of the collective labour agreement (or "GAV" in German), labour law in connection with international work assignments, social insurance and related issues to do with management and HR policy.
- You receive support during negotiations or disputes with employees and employee representation bodies. Annual regional meetings and local discussion groups also offer the opportunity for wide-ranging experience-sharing.
- We run seminars to inform managers and staff about current topics in the areas of social partnership, labour law, social insurance, HR policy and related themes.
- Swissmem collects and publishes data for its members, including the wage index and statistics on non-wage labour costs; the pay comparison survey allows you to make direct comparisons with around 300 Swissmem companies.
- We give HR managers at our member companies access to numerous tools (templates, specimen contracts, regulations, checklists, etc.).