The companies offer a diverse range of products. This includes optical, tactile and in- and post-process measuring systems, as well as styli and accessories for dimensional measurement, profile projection, computed tomography and measuring services. The traditional Swiss precision and the proximity of the machine tool industry make for exceptionally high performance.
The industry sector closely follows the development of the EU directives and relevant standards and collaborates with the corresponding international bodies.
- Regular sharing of information and experiences on current topics, projects and standards, both between member companies and with external partners
- Joint appearances in Swiss pavilions and joint promotional activities at trade fairs
- Organizing conferences on production metrology in collaboration with the Buchs University of Applied Sciences (NTB)
- Information on the current trends in dimensional measurement.
- Opportunities for exchanges with technical experts within the industry sector and with external partners and organizations about current trends, best practices, standards and projects.
- Increased visibility through joint promotional campaigns and trade fair activities under the Swiss dimensional measurement umbrella.
- Information on current and planned standards.
- Access to the relevant standardization bodies.