Added value for your company
http://www.livecam-sexchat.net/webcam-porn/voyeur-illa/ http://porno-webtv.com/adult-live/best-free-adult-video-sites/ Political influence or practice-driven services: Swissmem’s activities begin where individual companies reach their limits. The benefit is yours.
Five reasons to become a member
go to site As a Swissmem member, you are entitled to free legal and technical advice from experienced specialists. You receive exclusive access to specialist professional networks and information from the MEM industries. You also get first-class training packages at preferential prices. And, not least, you help ensure that industry retains a strong political voice in Switzerland.
Free professional advice from specialists
see Our specialists offer advice on the following subjects:
- Labour law (applying the collective labour agreement, support during negotiations or disputes with employees and employee representatives, sample contracts and checklists)
- Business law (contract law, EU technical law, export control regulations)
- Environmental law (European chemicals legislation)
- Energy efficiency
- Country-specific enquiries (initial consultation)
- Knowledge and technology transfer (finding a university partner, applying for CTI subsidies)