The Process Engineering Equipment specialist group is a forum for companies which are technology leaders with global operations. The product ranges of these companies incorporate silos, pressure vessels, piping and pumps. Added to this are applications such as pneumatic delivery, heat transfer, sifting, mixing, dosing and other physical and chemical functions. Particular focus areas for these companies are high safety requirements and energy efficiency.
The variety of applications of the production systems extends from chocolate production or milk powder processing to pharmaceutical production processes, chemical splitting plants and even dosing of activated carbon to combat micro-organisms in waste water treatment plants.
- Regular meetings for member companies to exchange information on their particular fields.
- Fostering synergies between theory and practice through close collaboration with universities of applied sciences and technical institutes
- Industry-specific training and development programmes
- Organizing company visits to see cutting-edge technologies and applications in use.
- Exchanges with technical experts from other companies on technological trends, innovations and challenges in the process engineering equipment field.
- Insights from these exchanges to use in your own work.
- Information on industry trends and innovations
- Access to the specialist group’s network
- Starting points for collaborations with other companies