The members of the Swiss Space Industries Group (SSIG) are well-known as competitive and reliable partners in the international space sector. Their range encompasses products from the electronics, sensor technology, software, optics and mechatronics fields as well as structural components and instruments. Their applications range from navigation, communication and earth observation to scientific space missions.
- Regular sharing of discipline-specific information and experiences
- Providing up to date information on the needs of space programmes and the challenges they face
- Overview of market developments in the Swiss aerospace sector
- Maintaining contact with the Swiss Space Office (SSO), universities and research institutes, the European Space Agency (ESA) and other key space agencies
- Ensuring that the technical solutions offered by member companies have a high profile throughout the Swiss space technology industry and that this information reaches the ESA via the Swiss Space Office
- Organizing visits to companies and institutions active in the space industry
The benefits to you
- Exchanges with technical experts from other companies on technological trends, innovations and challenges.
- Insights from these exchanges to use in your own work.
- Ongoing information on business opportunities with the ESA, the primes, the European Space Programme and private investors’ satellite constellations.
- Certainty that the technical solutions offered by member companies are well-known throughout the Swiss space technology industry and to the ESA.
- Direct access to the key decision-makers of the Swiss aerospace industry.