The specialist group brings together companies which supply airports with an enormous range of products and services. This begins with runway construction, navigation lights and lighting systems, and extends to infrastructure, airport furnishings and buildings with high security requirements, and all the way to vehicles for passenger transportation and runway maintenance. Swiss companies stand out in this field due to their high innovative capacity.
The SAS division works together with the Swiss Aerospace Cluster and organizes occasional joint events.
- Exchanges with technical experts from other companies on technological trends, innovations and challenges for airport suppliers.
- Insights from these exchanges to use in your own work.
- Access to the specialist group’s network.
- Ideas for combining products and services in new ways (system solutions).
- Access to political and administrative decision-makers