- Regular information sharing and cultivation of contacts among group members
- Point of contact for topical issues and projects
- Close-knit network within Swiss industry
- Regular international exchanges via membership of the European umbrella organization for machine tool manufacturers, CECIMO
- Support in specific questions relating to standards and export controls
- Organizing joint attendances at leading trade fairs
- Sector-specific promotion of young talent
The benefits to you
- Up to date, first-hand technical information from industry
- Sector-specific, European and national statistical data
- Access to the specialist group’s close-knit national and international network
- Opportunities to exchange experiences with industry experts from German- and French-speaking Switzerland in “ERFA” groups for technical managers
- Option to participate in the energy efficiency working group
- Option to participate in leading trade fairs worldwide through joint attendance arrangements.
Dimensional Measurement working group
The Dimensional Measurement working group has been an integral part of the Machine Tools Industry sector since mid-2021.
The products offered by the members of the Dimensional Measurement working group range from simple instruments to fully integrated solutions for automated production monitoring. Measuring tools form the basis of quality control. Swiss manufacturers of dimensional measurement technology are among the leading companies in this sector world-wide.
The working group closely follows the development of the EU directives and relevant standards, and collaborates with the corresponding international bodies.