The Swiss textile machinery industry is strongly export-oriented and has a presence with its own companies, sales and service organizations in all key markets.
The Textile Machinery specialist group brings together more than 40 companies. It represents the interests of the Swiss producers. Moreover, it is a member of the umbrella organization for European textile machine manufacturers, CEMATEX, and co-owner of leading international trade fair ITMA and ITMA Asia.
- Regular sharing of information and experiences and cultivation of contacts among member companies
- Organizing symposia in markets with development potential
- Joint appearance in Swiss pavilions at international trade fairs
- Supporting Swiss exhibitors in the run-up to and during the ITMA and ITMA Asia trade fairs
- Press conferences for Swiss textile machine manufacturers at the ITMA and ITMA Asia trade fairs
- Advertising campaigns promoting the Swiss textile machinery industry in international trade journals and on online portals.
- Organizing company-specific workshops on innovation topics (incl. additive manufacturing, digitalization)
- Training courses for employees of member companies on basic textiles knowledge in cooperation with the Swiss Textile College (STF)
- Opportunities for exchanges with technical experts within the specialist group and with external partners and organizations about current trends, issues and projects.
- Training courses for your new employees on textile manufacturing and on the processes at the STF.
- Opportunities to showcase your business in Swiss pavilions at international trade fairs and to take part in Swiss symposia.
- Enhanced visibility through promotions for the Swiss textile machinery industry in international trade journals and online platforms.
- Company-specific workshops on a variety of innovation-related topics.
- Access to the international network of the European umbrella association for textile machinery manufacturers, CEMATEX