The Welding Technology Industry sector upports collaborative efforts and information sharing among its member companies. It maintains relationships with industry-specific institutions in Switzerland and is involved in the formulation of laws, technical regulations and standards. In doing so, it represents the specialist interests of its member companies in the technical field. In addition, the industry sector appears at trade fairs such as BLE.CH.
- Regular information sharing among member companies
- Providing information on the latest trends in the fields of technology, safety and statutory requirements.
- Compiling economic indicators and market observation reports
- Fostering collaborative ventures within the industry
- Representing specialist interests in the technical field
- Organizing trade fair appearances
- Fostering synergies between theory and practice through close collaboration with universities of applied sciences and technical institutes
- Organizing educational conferences for welding specialists
The benefits to you
- Exchanges with technical experts from other companies on business matters, technological trends and innovations.
- Insights from these exchanges to use in your own work.
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of technical development and maintaining awareness of industry trends and technological innovations.
- Direct access to the Industry sector's network
- Specialist performance indicators and market observation reports
- Joint trade fair appearances