Suppliers of factory automation solutions often provide system solutions which work efficiently and offer a high level of availability. They supply applications for various sectors – from the watch industry to producers of everyday necessities and components for downstream industries. In doing so, they employ the latest technologies for product feeding, handling, robotics and control systems.
- Exchanges with technical experts from other companies on technological trends, innovations and challenges in the assembly and factory automation field.
- Insights from these exchanges to use in your own work.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and market trends in the assembly and factory automation field.
- Up-to-date overview of which technologies, products and applications are being employed in different industries (incl. engineering, chemical/pharmaceutical, medtech, etc.).
- Knowing which criteria need to be met to make a competitive offer.
- Ideas for strategic leadership of the business and for combating the skills shortage.
- Access to the industry sector's network