Fluid technology components can be integrated into complex systems and combined with microelectronics. One major area of focus today is energy efficiency.
Swiss manufacturers have an export share of 80%. Technologically, they are world leaders. Research and development efforts to meet high customer requirements and maintain this leadership position are correspondingly substantial.
- Organizing discipline-specific events for hydraulic and pneumatic manufacturers
- Providing information on the latest technologies and applications, plus case studies and condition monitoring
- Supporting networking among fluid specialists
- Regular exchanges with European umbrella organization CETOP (Comité Européen des Transmissions Oléohydraulique et Pneumatique)
The benefits to you
- Exchanges with technical experts from other companies on technological trends, innovations and challenges in the fluid technology field.
- Insights from these exchanges to use in your own work.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technological trends and opportunities to influence the direction of research
- Access to the industry sector's network
- Exchanges with European partners and joint trade fair appearances.