Through visits, the specialist group continuously deepens its contacts with member companies, customers and public authorities. It also compiles technical statistics and participates in the activities of EUCETSA, the European association for environmental technology. This means members are always kept up to date with relevant issues and trends at both European and global level. In addition, the specialist group makes appearances at joint media events, publishes industry articles and attends trade shows.
- Information on national and international trends which helps companies to open up and develop markets in the environmental technology field.
- Regular information sharing among group member companies.
- Continuous expansion of the network
- Maintaining contact with associations at home and abroad as well as with the national authorities on technical matters.
- Fostering synergies between theory and practice through close collaboration with universities of applied sciences and technical institutes
- Exchanges with technical experts from other companies on technological trends, innovations and challenges in the environmental protection field
- Insights from these exchanges to use in your own work.
- Finding partners to tackle environment-specific tasks and challenges
- Access to the specialist group’s network and other organizations’ networks