The sector brings together leading Swiss companies and research institutions that develop and manufacture technologies, systems and components for environmental technology applications. The members’ core competencies are in the areas of research, disposal and recycling, water protection, water processing, waste water treatment, noise and air pollution.
The key technologies of the industry sector members are essential when it comes to closing material cycles. They enable a long-term transformation towards the circular economy of the future.
«Sustainable business means taking responsibility and continuously optimizing the necessary services at the operational, product and process levels. This can significantly increase the lifecycle of the raw materials used in order to create a functioning circular economy. And our members are delivering the technologies we need to do this.»
Michael Koller – Head of Industry Sector
- Providing regular opportunities to share information and experience between members.
- Providing information and contacts
- Information on major international infrastructure projects
- Organizing events and company visits to get to know specific solutions, technologies and applications
- Fostering synergies between theory and practice through intensive exchanges with universities, universities of applied sciences and political authorities
- Maintaining and expanding the network
- Commitment to young talent at the vocational training, bachelor’s and master’s degree levels
- You receive information on current trends and the directions in which technologies are developing
- You can discuss technological trends, innovations and challenges with technical experts from other member companies.
- You have access to subject-related workshops, seminars and meetings with authorities
- You gain access to the network and to contacts in the industry sector
- You can get to know other companies in your field, exchange experiences and support each other.