The specialist group focuses on innovative technologies and applications along the value chain. These encompass energy production (solar, wind, H2/hydrogen, synthetic fuels, etc.), energy storage, energy transmission and distribution, application/electrification and energy management systems, including sector coupling.
Dialogue with stakeholders is another focal point. This includes the customer side, such as large energy consumers and local authorities, waste incineration facilities and the innovation and research realm spanning universities (incl. universities of applied sciences) through to the large research institutes within the ETH Domain, such as PSI and EMPA.
Of equal importance are the relationships with associations that play a key role in the energy industry. The specialist group maintains dialogue with the Swiss Federal Office of Energy (SFOE) and monitors political developments.
- Regular exchange of information and invitations to domain-specific events
- Networking for global businesses, SMEs and start-ups
- Close cooperation with universities (of applied sciences) and technical institutes
- Promotion of synergies between theory and practice
- Company visits, excursions and training options covering current issues
- You keep abreast of events and are familiar with current issues, technologies and innovations in the energy industry.
- Intensive networking within the specialist group gives you the opportunity to extend your viewpoint and perspective.
- The ability to enter into cooperative ventures and exchange expertise with other businesses or research institutes allows you to drive your own business development.
- You forge valuable personal contacts that help you professionally.