Thanks to their sophisticated geometries and innovative coatings, tools from Switzerland are known for their long service life and high performance. These features also contribute significantly to lowering costs for end users. Swiss tool manufacturers are highly export-oriented and have a presence in all of the major export markets.
The specialist group consolidates and coordinates the common interests of its members both at home and abroad. It is a member of the European Cutting Tool Association (ECTA).
- Regular sharing of experiences and cultivation of contacts among group members
- Organizing joint appearances (Swiss pavilions) at leading trade fairs
- Organizing industry-specific talks and seminars for training and development
- Organizing the cutting seminar. This takes place once every two years at three different locations in Switzerland. The cutting seminar provides an overview of the latest industry technologies
- Once a year, preparing a printed industry report
- Exchanges with technical experts from other companies on business matters, technological trends and innovations.
- Access to industry- and sector-specific information, statistics and forecasts.
- Opportunity to cultivate and expand your international network at the annual ECTA conferences.
- Access to the specialist group’s close-knit national network.
- Platform at the cutting seminar.